Saturday, September 6, 2008

what am i doing..!

argh...having trial exam right now but i am still relaxing...
i have no time to write my EST and English's essays...
pages by pages for just a single essay as whats my mind think and i write it down thats all...
haiz...don't know how's my result would be...wish to get A1 for both but i don't think it could be...
coming monday and tuesday physics and chemistry paper 2&3...even worst...
hopefully what i spot it really comes out...these subjects are important to me for my further studies...
don't let me beat that stupid Foo Yong Yi...He thinks he is very good in both subjects but for the 1st exam chesmistry paper fulled of words but result came out...haha...FAIL...What a dump!
i still remembered what he said to me...don't think that you can pass and beaten me...
whatever i just ignored and the result came out...i got the highest in my class and the only one passed...thanks god...hehe...
don't know what will it be for this trial exam...
doubt or confident...? hmm...answer i don't know...haha...
just do what i should do for my further studies there's all i have to do...
main task...passed all subjects...

No comments: