Thursday, October 16, 2008

Help...

Argh...MAD...THINGS HAPPEN CONTINUOUSLY...STRESS...ETC(NEGATIVE)...
1st results...i am worried about my forecast results.I don't know whether i can apply for Adelaide-U or not...
My 1st dream to be when i was young...hmm...pilot...but parents disagree due to unfortunate circumstance happen... =_=''
2nd dream...Aeronautical engineer...but the same thing plus repairing an aircraft that carries hundreds of passengers once something wrong with that aircraft you have to responsible...so No way...
3rd dream and my final decision...Architect...
Actually parents wanted me to be chef but i don't have the interest although my parents and relatives say i cook very well...

Problem Facing...
Spm is around the corner but i seem to be so relax...never really concentrate on my studies...gosh...What am i doing...I don't know...
Help me...anyone? nobody i guess...

No comments: