Tuesday, January 13, 2009

With Malaysian Idol

Yesterday something surprise happening to me while I am working at the old wing,Gurney PLaza. Well, I was having my dinner, suddenly I saw my supervisor(Joanne) and her brother(Danell Lee).He wore a cap and spectacles and I couldn't recognize him at all. During the time I was eating and I wished to take photo with him but unfortunately customers were there so
forget about it then...An hour later, Joanne and Danell Lee came back again and asked Chia Hoey and I if we would like to take a photo with him or not. lol...Of course we want...so hard to get a chance to take photo..Actually before he became Malaysian Idol, he was Switch Crew (Apple Authorised)..Luckily, Chia Hoey brought her new camera DSLR, so we can take a better pixel of photos.Anyway Thanks to Chia Hoey...

2 comments:

alexson said...

wow.. lucky u man! haha.. n wow, u r so much taller den him.. hahaha..

Jeremy said...

haha...yea lucky man with lucky company...eh...shhh...can't admit...i guess you know ba..haha