Sunday, March 1, 2009

Resign

1st day of March but my last day in Switch(cgcomputers Sdn. Bhd)...well,working for 3months and great experience in Apple's store...1st time dealing with customer on sales and solve Mac's problem too...i have a type of feeling don't wanna leave but I have to or else i don't have time to rest and prepare everything for my further studies...Top 3 sales in January and top 5 sales in Febuary....now decide to study where...Maybe in Local or Maybe Overseas not sure....better let my dad plans for that... :S ...hmmm...anyone who wants to buy computer, I 1st recommend Mac course it is better than windows a lot as I am a Mac user for a long time...you can install windows or even Linux...Buy Mac No Regret...haha...
here a special thank to switch's crews who teach me all the procedure in opening and closing esp Chia Hoey(looks a bit quiet), Xing Hao(nice to joke),henrick( I.T advancer),Pinteng(top sales and give his tips to me),Khar Ling(Top sales),Jun Jie(maniac),Yee Wen(good in account),etc.....

1 comment:

KwoONZz said...

din know u quit... hmmm~ nice knowing yeh!!