Saturday, July 11, 2009

Farewell my friend

Few more hours to go as a count down for me that a friend of mine Choon Ling is going to Sydney,Australia for his further studies there and now I am here to write a blog.
Well, I met him when I join Tzu Chi Humanity School. I was very quiet and lonely until him and others come toward me chit-chat. My reaction was like dump-boll? smile? weird? Could be...hmmm...no comments...
Before his National Service we hang out quite a lot to watch movies and eat or even sometime come to Switch (Apple Authorised Reseller) to meet me and chit-chat...
Probably from now onwards, I don't think I can hang out with him until unknown...The last hang was this tuesday, we went to The Ship for dinner and it was raining heavily. god...

Choon Ling, We (Tzu Chi 2008 form5) are all thinking of you! We will support you, many prayers being sent your way. You will complete your studies and have your own restaurant in Sydney,Australia. Don't forget to belanja me when I go to meet you...XD

No comments: