Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chilis Dinner

Invited Jeff,Elvin and Sean to Chilis Restaurant...spend RM210.05 for 6dishes with a BAD service...there was a waiter name Asphaw i think? Chinese guy with brainless...don't know to serve and looks childish...Jeff resquested to give two cups of coke but the fellow purposely ignore...ish...Jeff and Sean order just look like 1st time stepping into western cuisine...swt...I want this I want that...lol...the other waiter tk our order till blur...haha...something rediculous happen...Jeff and Sean coudn't finish and ask their friend who stays nearby come over to eat...How bout Elvin and me? hmmm....Elvin was using my MacBook Pro so i guide him to use although we are eating but not that crazy as Sean and Jeff...common sense ya...6 heavy dishes with just 4person...lol...

Next Day, I heard a bad news...Jeff ate until fever and admitted hospital...=_='''....I think it should be a lesson for him not to be so greedy...I hope he is recovering soon...haha...next time plan to go The Ship for dinner...


Advice Don't Go Chilis Restaurant...Bad service...

4 comments:

said...

hahaha....

eh...
dont forget send me the pic...

i have waiting for so long d....

Jeremy said...

Oh...yea yea...
forgotten but it is on my iphone...send to you tonight if i am free...ps

Faichaimond said...

yala.....tat place summore so expensive!!!....T.T

Jeremy said...

haha...
so no point to go there anymore...
Nando's service is better than Chilis for times...