Friday, February 6, 2009

Dare?

hmm...yesterday night my friend Choon Ling and I went to Queensbay Switch introduce him about Macbook...The shop seemed very quiet but my stomach was druming...haha..So i plan to go Nando's for my dinner and it was 10something i think...Most of the shops were close,luckily there's one restaurant T.G.I Friday not close yet so don't care and we step in to take our order...after my super late dinner and felt like don't wanna go home yet so plan to watch movie 'The Pink Panther 2' hahaha...funny and doesnt make sense...After the movie, back to eat again...Mamak stall...cheap and good plus fast service...we chit-chat until 1am then back to my house continue our chit-chat till 3something..haha..

Morning back to work but it was in Old wing,Gurney Plaza...from 10am to 10pm and  i slept in staff room while working...over bored and sleepy...haha...Anyway I think i should be resigned soon...not enjoying anymore,should back to study...
Roti canai and Roti Hong Kong with two cups of teh-tarik...


Choon Ling's car Vios and Polis car was parking in an illegal manner...swt...This is what our Malaysian Parking System shown by our government.

No comments: