Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Any Plans?

Count down...welcome 2009 and bye 2008...
Will be at Gurney plaza the whole day tomorrow...ish...anyone is coming? damn bored...
Actually my karate friends invited me to go their gathering for count down in tanjong bbut it is too far from my house...plus need to pay...Moneyless...haha...
My classmates gathering cancelled because most of them chosen to go for national service...so take care and enjoy new year in the military camp...haha...
Music School's crews are going for performance and i didn't promise to join them course need to practice so for sure not joining them...
Badminton ones...haha...don't need to think...sorry i don't usually mixed with them although they invited me to one of friend's house...
one of my Tzu Chi's friend invited me to go Gurney plaza for count down but crowded so......will decide...Karate friends,i joined them for almost 9years so have to change now...haha...thinking back if I go china with friends now, I think it should be fun and relax...due to sense of security so my parents don't allow me...anyway it's good, can save my money to buy Mac Book Pro...haha...
what about others any plan?? 
sms me if i think it's a good choice then i will join...haha

No comments: