Sunday, December 21, 2008

Any Recommendation of Architecture Course?

I have been doing research for almost a month but haven't fully decide which college should I go...
Well, I put taylor's college at first place because it's suitable to me but takes four years in order to get a bachelor of Architecture and two years of master in Aussie...
Nilai University is a tuning program 2years in local and 2years in USA...hmm...I like it but around 4x,xxxUSD per year...
Inti college I don't really like their course and the University link is not to Melbourne University but to others...
Equator academy 3years diploma and 2years degree in overseas but no link to USA...aikz..
argh...anyone can recommand? please local first then link to oversea but the best is US...
kepala pusing...XD

3 comments:

said...

go idp fo find lah...
u told me before...

Jeremy said...

IDP is only for Aussie education..it doesn't have tuning program..

said...

oic...