Sunday, December 28, 2008

Great Day

Cousins came out so hang out the whole day from Gurney plaza till Queensbay mall..Bought quite a number of wears..through out the year my dad doesnt buy me a good quality jeans until today bought me a Vessage's jeans for Rm819.90...very expensive right? but good quality...Today no electronic goods but wears...My dad bought everything on wears for us and cousins too...hmmm....maybe good mood for him i think? Thinking back and finalise my expenses for this month i guess i had spent nearly Rm5xxx...china's trip cancelled...god damn...what to do...Next month going to save lots of money in order in get a 2.53GHZ Mac book pro...haha...so now save save save for the future...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@.@ over your $$$

Jeremy said...

yaya...plus now economy crisis so need to eat less too...hahah...i am broke d ma... :-P