Saturday, December 20, 2008

Make something clear

hmmm...If I don't join meaning I won't meet new ones...If I hide meaning I dare not face the fact...If I put aside meaning I am delaying every single thing with the usual schedule...So...Love? I love meaning I think the person i love perfect for me but it doesn't mean i should go forward and take any action until I am succeed with my future career...Success is the most important point in my life but love is just a caring and supportive for you and it's not worth than friendships...My life currently is dull but i am learning a lot of macintosh stuff and i wish to be selected to go for 3months apple's engineering department training in singapore for an experience...Anyway whether i will be selected or not,the most important is succeed in Master Of Architecture...My feeling,depressing,happy,sad,crazy,maniac,abnormal,idiotic,moody,etc...no one can predicts and no one cares...hope you could understand...Musician is not my dream but I always get the opportunity to perform even this coming christmas eve i am performing...I am willing to help those suffer people and i make a wish to god that give me a chance to go Africa to be a volunteery for kindness of great love in help...This is my wish since I born till now and i am still consistent to go for it...If I think it's good for it,for sure I will go for it...money is not a matter to me,help is the matter for me...World Peace...



sad~ moody

No comments: