Friday, December 26, 2008

Hat-thrick

Badminton...
my dad's colleague trained me with his scale what he had learnt when he was young...this afternoon most of them were state players included my dad...
trenmendously good...
my friends were there with me too...we go for a double game...well,1st game i lost and no mood until my dad scolded me...haha...so dad partner with me to play another double game, tough game and fighting spirit...dad asked me to keep attack,but i was looked like an uncle hitting housefly...haha...19-21,21-18,22-20...the score is very near...i did a lot of mistakes and drop-short is not sharp to the net but in the end won...after the game,i sat on the floor like a snake...no energy at all...rest not even 5minutes,uncle asked to me go for the next game...This game was really attacking and defending non-stop...once square we kept defend for every single target,front back we kept attack but something funny...i smashed one of the shuttle to another court...haha...at last we won 21-9,21-18...after this game ,dad told me about something i really need to focus on...my backhand cross-court...not sharp and risk...aikz...my friend invited me for a single so whatever dad's collegue told me and i use it to play for this...well,beginning i wasn't really playing well,and takes sometime to push myself forward into the game...dad and his collegue guided me well and kept using tactics but not attacking...my opponent also an ex-state player but his stomach now...'pregnant ones'...haha...it took about an hour to end the game with score of 21-15 17-21 and 21-10...hmm...i guess i am back online with the game...course few weeks ago i went to play badminton at butterworth with tzu chi's friends, i wasn't playing well and sleepy face...haha...

No comments: