Thursday, December 18, 2008

O.M.G

This afternoon i went for Apple's training.
Guess what?! Thats a lot of short keys i don't know and don't even know there's...
Henrick (service department) he came to teach me about the purpose of all the application and the technology between Mac and Windows or even Ubuntu.
So Mac I can say it's perfectly friendly user to everyone. Windows? hmm...Top in incoming virus,buzz,worms or malware...haha...Ubuntu? does anyone heard about it before? well,it's something similar to Mac and windows but it can't support those useful application...Compare about specification probably those brand who runs windows OS is better than Macintosh.Many ppl will think that apple's stuff is very expensive but they are sure that you pay for the price and get the best system. I am a Mac user for almost 9years and windows user for 14years and Ubuntu user for 4months as my brother and I are still discovering about the technology...haha...I guess i will switch to Mac for the rest of my life...it's really cool interference and high resolutions...

2 comments:

chrisbaka said...

Hmm...
I heard mac is cooler than windows
But agree wat you said! Never heard b4 Ubuntu!
xD

Jeremy said...

haha..ubuntu is currently a free operating system..you can get it from their web..