Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Funny...Tiring...

Woke up at 6.45am and rushed to gurney plaza new wing for CG meeting...ish...8am must be arrived?! but 7.55am not even half of the crew members were arrived...haha...delay delay delay...Reason from those high rank were the side or security doors have not open yet...but how come we could come in huh?! swt...Meeting? yea we were but it seemed like so relax and everyone yawning...phui!After the meeting, john(operation manager) treat to a breakfast for all crews...MCD...but.............we order spicy chicken Mcdeluxe burger set...John...haha...ask Cedric : hey do you have money? because I don't have enough money to pay...hahaha...lol...Evening rush again...gosh...to Tzu Chi Jing-Si Shu Xuan for rehearsal and I was the first one to arrive...haha...so i take some photos over there...here it is...



Nice? hmm..i guess so so right? don't have the feeling on snaping pictures...So we started our rehearsal around 8-8.15pm and so far so good...they last minute added one more song for me...silent night...argh...I follow the choir and they follow me...just like hide and seek...tomorrow night is the night performance and I heard 'Shi Gu' said that probably will be very packed...hopefully will be alright for me tomorrow...Wish me luck ya...God bless...XD

No comments: