Friday, December 5, 2008

The moment we will not going to forget in our life.

慈济...慈少...A life experience we have successfully ended.Tomorrow we're going to have our last gathering for this whole year and probably it's our last meet too.It's not easy to organize a gathering for our form5(2008) tzu chi humanity class because SPM is over and I guess most of them are going to seek for a job.Money Money Money...haha...After this gathering,I think most of them will be going for National service,further studies,working...Everyone has their own kind of life as what Beijing Olympic's title 'ONE WORLD ONE DREAM' and we convert to 'OWN HOPE,OWN SUCCESS'...haha...happy,excited,sad,feeling,etc,It's a memorable life time for me.The seconds I been the chances I gain. ALL THE BEST FORM5 慈少!!!



1 comment:

said...

yes.....

慈少 Gambate.....